Ok let’s see..
1.it’s hella messy most of the time
2. I have a dust-covered TV which I clean like once a year
3. I have posters of anime series/bands that I don’t like anymore.(like naruto and mcr but I’m just too lazy to put them down and I want to get some more posters to replace them)
4. I have one bureau in which I keep old notebooks and one in which I keep all my shoes
5. I have a dirty desk covered with eraser residues and pencil shavings because I draw all the time
6. I have a keyboard I bought with the money I was given on my quinceañera (it wasn’t a real quinceañera because I didn’t want a party, instead of that we had a little family reunion and my parents gave me money -it was more practical-).
7. I still have some of my teddybears and childhood toys.
8. The mirror has stickers, movie/concert tickets and origami butterflies on it. It also hangs a 2nd place medal from an ortography contest and a sand village headband from my narutard era.
9.The walls are sky blue.
10. My cat Sashimi sleeps in my bed with me and likes to lay by the window, so I can tell it’s her room too.